Top News
BJP snatched away Advani’s seat, says Congress  ||   Reese's drops free three-cup packs for March Madness. Here's how to score a freebie  ||   Bradley close with Michigan State and more NCAA tournament action in March Madness Day 1  ||   Red Bull stunt lights up Los Angeles sky  ||   President Trump says U.S. should recognize Israel's sovereignty over disputed Golan Heights  ||   Pipe bomb suspect Cesar Sayoc pleads guilty in spree aimed at Trump critics, including Obama, Biden  ||   Missing 8-month-old Amiah Robertson disappeared more than a week ago. Here's what we know  ||   Midwest flooding could be costly: In Nebraska, tab is $1.3 billion and rising with waters  ||   Yankees' Sabathia makes 1st appearance since heart procedure  ||   Family awaiting son’s body gets that of woman from Sri Lanka  ||   NCAA tournament: New Mexico State's upset bid falls just short against No. 5 seed Auburn  ||   Cinderella Belmont close vs. Maryland, more NCAA tournament action in March Madness Day 1  ||   George Washington gets Jamion Christian from Siena to coach  ||   Jeff Sessions, mocked then fired by President Trump, returns to Justice for applause and a chair  ||   BJP retains 19 sitting MPs in UP first list  ||   Kevin Hogan agrees to 1-year deal with Broncos  ||   Colts add free agent Justin Houston to defensive line  ||   LB Mike Hull agrees to 1-year deal to remain with Dolphins  ||   Your guide to what you can and can't expect from Robert Mueller's final report on Trump, Russia investigations  ||   Louisville bounced by Minnesota in first game of NCAA tournament  ||            

Lindsey Buckingham sues Fleetwood Mac for being kicked off tour  5 Months ago

Source:   USA Today  

Lindsey Buckingham is suing Fleetwood Mac for kicking him off the band's new tour.

In the suit, the Hollywood Reporter says the guitarist and songwriter is seeking his share of the tour because he says he still wants and is able to perform.

The suit names bandmates Mick Fleetwood, Stevie Nicks, Christine McVie and John McVie.

Buckingham claims he was told five days after the group appeared at Radio City Music Hall in January that the band would tour without him. He says he would have been paid at least $12 million for his share of the tour proceeds.

Band spokesperson Kristen Foster provided a statement to USA TODAY: "Fleetwood Mac strongly disputes the allegations presented in Mr. Buckingham’s complaint and looks forward to their day in court.  The band has retained (attorney) Dan Petrocelli to handle the case."

Buckingham, 68, joined the group in 1974 with then-girlfriend Stevie Nicks, and has been its frequent frontman and sometime songwriter for most of the years since. He wrote and sang hits such as Go Your Own Way and Tusk.

He previously left the band from 1987 to 1996, and was inducted with them into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1998. 

The more than 50-city tour began Oct. 3, with Mike Campbell and Neil Finn replacing Buckingham. 

Meanwhile, Buckingham is touring as a solo act, playing in Los Angeles Friday.

 

 

 

More News
About Us Terms & Conditions Disclaimer
Advertise Contact
register and win

NRIS.COM is one of the premier NRI website that provides a range of resourceful services to Indian expats residing in the USA. Visiting the site you will find comprehensive information related to restaurants, casinos, pubs, temples, carpool, movies, education, real estate, and forums. The simple and easy to navigate format allows NRIs to gain information within a fraction of a second. Moreover, advertising through its column of Indian free classifieds in USA allow businesses to improve visibility of their brand.

NM NRI's Chat (0 Users Online)